- Style, structure, risk and performance attribution for internal review, client reports and marketing
- Communications with clients and consultants
- Portfolio monitoring and analysis based on specific hedge fund features
- Supporting analysis for management and board communications
- Flexible Style-based and factor-based investment research
- Review and statistical appraisal of systematic investment strategies and portfolio construction methods
- Factor-based stock selection
- Time series data on security fundamentals
- Review, interpretation and appraisal of key global equity investment themes
- Current and historical analysis of key Style factors within individual markets and across global market regions
- Statistical evaluation of the significance and forecastable nature of the important Styles
Style Research News
Introducing Factor Return Analysis and Style Mine within Style Research Enterprise
The Style Skyline within Enterprise now includes factor returns and dispersions within the Tilt contributions drill down. This gives an indication of the performance impact of a particular Style Tilt. Further investigation of performance using the new Style Mine report gives a deeper insight into the performance attribution from the Style exposures.
Under the Bonnet: In Conjunction with Citywire Global
In conjunction with Citywire Global (www.citywireglobal.com), Style Research analyses the driving force behind popular managers in the monthly ‘Under the Bonnet’ feature. In the January edition, we look at the Skagen Global fund, managed by Torkell Eide and Chris-Tommy Simonsen, and more recently by Soren Milo Christensen.