Peer & Competitor Analysis
COMPARE FUNDS WITH PEER INSIGHTS™
Style Research is pleased to announce that we have won an award for Best Research and Data Vendor at the Fund Intelligence US Mutual Fund Services Awards, recognizing Peer Insights: “…the judges felt that the firm’s ability to deliver clear-eyed analysis made it a standout winner in this category.” Read the press release.
POWERED BY GLOBAL MORNINGSTAR FUNDS DATA
Style Research is pleased to announce that Peer Insights is expanding with more coverage of funds registered in the UK, EU and Canada, in addition to the US. Powered by Morningstar funds data, Peer Insights extends our highly regarded, holdings-based style and risk analysis across broad, peer universe sets.
COMPARE FUNDS TO DIFFERENTIATE PORTFOLIOS
Peer Insights reveals never before seen comparative insights that instantly communicate the meaningful differences between competitive investment products and their peers. By comparing style factors between individual funds or to a peer group, gain a deeper understanding of what is truly driving each portfolio, assess underlying exposures and identify potential risk.
Peer Insights arms both mutual fund managers and buyers with the intelligence and confidence to make sound investment decisions, evaluate and compare portfolios, and produce clear, unbiased communications for their stakeholders.
Perform detailed peer analysis by deeply comparing funds with a number of intuitive style-based factors. Reliably compare portfolios with holdings-based, ex-Ante risk.
- Compare funds to a custom peer group using a wide range of filter options. Select funds based on key information points,such as domicile, theme, benchmark and fees. Filter deeper using the holdings analysis to search across Style Tilts, Risk and Distribution values.
- Use industry-standard benchmarks as the reference point for analysis. Or use a peer average benchmark to compare all funds against a composite of the peer group.
- Assess risk across a universe of funds or between individual funds, and identify unexpected exposures.
- Create and export custom, templatable reports using the content, layout and file format you prefer. Clear, colorful graphics provide easy-to-read visuals to quickly pinpoint important insights.
- Registered funds by region
- US: 6,000 funds, 32* Universes
- EU: 8,000 funds, 57* Universes
- Canada: 2,000 funds, 15* Universes
- 100+ commercial benchmarks, including: MSCI, FTSE, Russell
- 5 years minimum of holdings, as provided by managers
- Portfolios from 2000+ asset managers
*As defined by Morningstar.
RANGE OF COMPARISONS
- By Style Tilts, with multiple factors across:
- Value, Growth, Market, Quality, ESG and Macro
- By Active Weights, covering:
- Style, Size, Country and Sectors
- By ex-Ante Risk Measures, including:
- Active Share, Tracking Error